At the “heart” of Masciarelli’s history. The private and professional bond between Gianni and Marina originated this product line bearing her name in 1991. Consisting of 6 references, Marina Cvetic line is characterized by the presence of international grapes in purity (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay) beside Montepulciano and Trebbiano. The interpretation of these wines is original and has a character. Marina Cvetic wines have full body and are elegant and are a “lone voice” for the most demanding and technical experts.
- Name: Marina Cvetic Cabernet Sauvignon IGT
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, small percentage of Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
- Alcohol content: 14.50%
- First year of production: 1990
- Number of bottles produced: 6.700
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: S. Martino s. Marrucina, 400 mt s.l. Colle Rosina.
- Soil type of vineyards: medium texture tending to sandy with presence of fine gravel
- Yield per hectare: 50 quintals
- Training system: Guyot
- Time of harvest: First week of October
- Fermentation: in Stainless Steel Vats. Aging: 36 months, 18/24 months of which in barriques.
- Falstaff Magazine Sep. 2008, points 90/100 / Marina Cvetic 2004