At the “heart” of Masciarelli’s history. The private and professional bond between Gianni and Marina originated this product line bearing her name in 1991. Consisting of 6 references, Marina Cvetic line is characterized by the presence of international grapes in purity (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay) beside Montepulciano and Trebbiano. The interpretation of these wines is original and has a character. Marina Cvetic wines have full body and are elegant and are a “lone voice” for the most demanding and technical experts.
- Name: Marina Cvetic Iskra – DOCG Colline Teramane
- Grapes: Montepulciano 100%
- Alcohol content: 14.50%
- First year of production: 2003
- Number of bottles produced: n. 45.000 0,75 lt – n. 1.000 1,5 lt – n. 500 3,00 lt – n. 200 6 lt
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: Controguerra (Teramo) 220 mt s.l.
- Yield per hectare: 90 quintals
- Training system: cordon-trained and spur-pruned
- Time of harvest: Half of October
- Wine-making process: 15–20 days of fermentation in stainless steel cellars with controlled temperature system. Aging in oak barriques for 12 months and in bottle for 24 months.
- Tre Bicchieri / Iskra 2005
- Parker, points 90 / Iskra 2004
- Falstaff Magazine, Sep. 2008, points 91/100 / Iskra 2003
- Falstaff Magazine, Jul. 2010, points 93/100 / Iskra 2004