Coming from a single vineyard in Controguerra, in the province of Teramo, this wine, with its velvety smoothness and intense aromas of ripe red fruit, tells about one of the most particular terroir of Abruzzo. It ages first in French oak barrique and then in bottle for a long time. Dense and full-bodied, it has vivid notes of blackberry, plum, blueberry and important spicy hints. Perfect match for roasts, stews or rich and spicy foods.
- First Name: Iskra Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC Riserva Marina Cvetic
- Grapes: Montepulciano 100%
- First year of production: 2003
- Production area and vineyard altitude: Controguerra (Teramo) 200 mt
- Yeld per hectare: 90 quintals
- Training system: Guyot Semplice
- Type of soil: Sandy
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel tanks, temperature controlled, aged in 225 l French oak barriques of first passage, followed by bottling and continued aging in bottle.