There are places that conquer the soul first of all, because they have the ability to solicit the natural inclinations of man to lightness and serenity. Castello di Semivicoli, a Baronial mansion built in the seventeenth century, currently a green boutique hotel in the vineyards, gave its name to the Masciarelli line here produced. It includes Trebbiano, Pecorino, and Rosso Castello, a fine blend of Montepulciano, Merlot, and Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- Name: Castello di Semivicoli Rosso IGT Terre Aquilane
- Grapes: Merlot e Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol content: 13.50%
- First year of production: 2009
- Number of bottles produced: 20.000 0,75 lt, 500 magnum
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: Ofena (Aq), 500 mt s.l.
- Yield per hectare: 8.000 kg
- Training system: Guyot
- Time of harvest: First half of October
- Wine-making process: Heat-controlled stainless steel vats