There are places that conquer the soul first of all, because they have the ability to solicit the natural inclinations of man to lightness and serenity. Castello di Semivicoli, a Baronial mansion built in the seventeenth century, currently a green boutique hotel in the vineyards, gave its name to the Masciarelli line here produced. It includes Trebbiano, Pecorino, and Rosso Castello, a fine blend of Montepulciano, Merlot, and Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- Name: Castello di Semivicoli Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: Trebbiano d’Abruzzo 100%
- Alcohol content: 14.50%
- First year of production: 2004
- Number of bottles produced: 12.000 da 0,75, 200 magnum
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: Casacanditella 380 mt s.l.
- Yield per hectare: 8.000 kilos
- Training system: Abruzzo Pergola (canopy)
- Time of harvest: First half of October
- Wine-making process: Harvest in baskets, 14 hours cold maceration pressing settling of must cold fermentation and ageing in stainless steel