After cryo-maceration with the skins, which allows the maximum extraction of polyphenolic substances, it ferments and refines in steel, and then goes into the bottle for at least 24 months. Even after a few years, it strikes for its elegance and freshness. White fruit, floral and mineral hints of iodine dominate. The body is full, supported by good acidity, great minerality and a long finish. Ideal pairing with fish dishes from the Adriatic Sea.
- First Name: Castello di Semivicoli Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC Superiore
- Grapes: Trebbiano d’Abruzzo 100%
- Comune di produzione e altimetria vigneto: Casacanditella 380 mt s.l.m.
- Yield per hectare: 80 quintals
- Training system: Abruzzo Pergola (canopy)
- Vinification: cryomaceration - pressing - static decantation of the must - controlled cold fermentation, followed by aging on the lees for 12 months and then in the bottle for 2 years.