Produced from pure Pecorino grapes, versatile but with a full and intense body. This vibrant white features aromatic notes ranging from balsamic, sage, thyme, mountain herbs, but also citrus hints of pink grapefruit and lime. There is a wide range of combinations: from aperitifs to appetizers, from fish dishes to cheese. Every year 5% of the proceeds from its sales support social projects.
- First Name: Castello di Semivicoli Pecorino Abruzzo Pecorino DOC
- Grapes: Pecorino 100%
- First year of production: 2013
- Production area and vineyard altitude: Casacanditella (Ch), 380 mt s.l.m.
- Yield per hectare: 80 quintals
- Training system: Guyot
- Vinification: cryomaceration - pressing - static decantation of must - cold controlled fermentation, stainless steel aging