There are places that conquer the soul first of all, because they have the ability to solicit the natural inclinations of man to lightness and serenity. Castello di Semivicoli, a Baronial mansion built in the seventeenth century, currently a green boutique hotel in the vineyards, gave its name to the Masciarelli line here produced. It includes Trebbiano, Pecorino, and Rosso Castello, a fine blend of Montepulciano, Merlot, and Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- Name: Castello di Semivicoli Pecorino
- Grapes: Pecorino 100%
- Alcohol content: 13%
- First year of production: 2013
- Number of bottles produced: 15.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: Casacanditella (Ch), 350 mt s.l.
- Yield per hectare: 8.000 kg
- Training system: Guyot
- Exposure of vineyards: north/south
- Vine age: 11 years
- Time of harvest: 10 – 20 of September
- Wine-making process: Fermentation in stainless steel with controlled temperature