Blend of the three most important white berried grapes of Abruzzo's tradition - Trebbiano, Pecorino and Cococciola - Villa Gemma Bianco is produced on the hills near Chieti. Fermentation in steel tanks at controlled temperature is followed by fining in bottle: the result is a delicately vibrant and crisp white wine, characterized by fruity and aromatic herb notes and intense minerality, perfect for raw fish appetizers, seafood and fish dishes.
- First Name: Villa Gemma Abruzzo Bianco DOC
- Grapes: Trebbiano d’Abruzzo – Cococciola – Abruzzo Pecorino
- Production area and vineyard altitude:
S. Martino s. Marrucina 400 mt, Ripa Teatina 250 mt, Casacanditella 250 mt, Bucchianico 200 mt
- Yeld per hectare: 90 quintals
- Training system: single curtain (Perola abruzzese)
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature, followed by aging in bottle.