At the “heart” of Masciarelli’s history. The private and professional bond between Gianni and Marina originated this product line bearing her name in 1991. Consisting of 6 references, Marina Cvetic line is characterized by the presence of international grapes in purity (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay) beside Montepulciano and Trebbiano. The interpretation of these wines is original and has a character. Marina Cvetic wines have full body and are elegant and are a “lone voice” for the most demanding and technical experts.
- Name: Marina Cvetic Merlot Terre Aquilane IGT
- Grapes: Merlot 100%
- Alcohol content: 14%
- First year of production: 2006
- Number of bottles produced: 8.000 0,75 lt, 500 Magnum
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: Ancarano, 250 mt s.l.
- Soil type of vineyards: middle composition chalky
- Yield per hectare: 60 quintals
- Training System: Guyot
- Time of harvest: end of September
- Fermentation: Vinification in Stainless Steel with System of temperature control. Aging in Barriques for 12 months, in bottle for at least 24 months.
- “Gran Medaglia d’Oro” 5th International Wine Competition: “Emozioni dal mondo: Merlot e Cabernet Insieme”