In a single vineyard planted 10 years ago in Loreto Aprutino, in the hinterland of Pescara, on clayey soil with a strong sandy component located 350 meters above sea level, Syrah has found the optimal conditions to express its great vitality. With its impenetrable ruby red color and bright purplish nail, an indication of its striking youth, this wine intrigues with hints of small red and black fruits, chocolate and the unmistakable spicy notes typical of the vine.
- First Name : Syrah Colline Pescaresi IGT Marina Cvetic
- Grapes : Syrah 100%
- Alcohol content : 14%
- First year of production : 2014
- Number of bottles produced : 5.000/7.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards : Loreto Aprutino
(Località Cocciapazza), 350 m s.l.m.
- Yield per hectare : 6.000 – 7.000 kg
- Training system : Guyot
- Time of harvest : end of September
- Fermentation : Vinification in Stainless Steel with System of temperature control. Aging in Barriques for 12 months, in bottle for at least 12 months.