Daily wine par excellence of Masciarelli’s house, it is the most sold product of the company, present in more than 50 countries. The warmth and freshness of the wide range of berries seduce at first taste: dark cherries, blackberries, black raspberries and underbrush. The palate is taut and finely wrapped in fine tannins and pleasant acidity. Medium to full-bodied and very juicy on the finish. The wine for those who want to savor all the fruit and joyfulness of Montepulciano d’Abruzzo.
- Name: Masciarelli Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: Montepulciano 100%
- Alcohol content: 13%
- First year of production: 1981
- Number of bottles produced: 500.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: S. Martino sulla Marrucina 400 mt. s.l., Ripa Teatina 250 mt. s.l. – Fara Filiorum Petri 300 mt. s.l. – Villamagna 280 mt. s.l.
- Soil type of vineyards: clay / calcareous
- Yield per hectare: 100 quintals
- Training system: Abruzzo’s Pergola, spur cordon, plain guyot
- Time of harvest: end September through October
- Wine-making process: destemming and pressing followed by 10-15 days permanency on skins.