Masciarelli's daily wine par excellence, it is the company's best-selling product, sold in over 50 countries. The warmth and freshness of the wide range of berries seduce at first taste: dark cherries, blackberries, black raspberries and undergrowth. The palate is taut and finely wrapped in subtle tannins and a pleasant acidity. Medium to full-bodied and very juicy in the finish. The wine for those who want to savor all the fruit and joy of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo.
- First Name: Masciarelli Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: Montepulciano 100%
- First year of production: 1981
- Production area and vineyard altitude: S. Martino s. Marrucina 400 mt. – Bucchianico 250mt – Loreto Aprutino 350 mt. – Ripa Teatina 250 mt – Colonnella 200 mt – Corropoli 200mt.
- Yield per hectare: 100 – 120 q.li
- Training system: Pergola abruzzese e Guyot
- Vinification: Diraspapigiatura seguita da permanenza sulle bucce a temperatura controllata. per 10-15gg dopo svinatura e affinamento in acciaio inox.