Pure flower must obtained from 100% Montepulciano grapes, fermented in steel without skin contact. Easy and well made, with its soft pink color and delicate hints of pear and strawberry, it is the ideal companion for picnics, outings or lunches at the beach.
- Name: Masciarelli Rosato IGT Colline Teatine
- Grapes: Montepulciano 100%
- Alcohol content: 12%
- First year of production: 1981
- Number of bottles produced: 40.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: S. Martino sulla Marrucina, 440 mt s.l. – Ripa Teatina 250 mt s.l. – Colonnella 160 mt s.l.
- Soil type of vineyards: clay / calcareous
- Yield per hectare: 100 quintals
- Training system: Abruzzo’s Pergola – spur cordon
- Time of harvest: 1 – 5 October
- Wine-making process: static decanting of must after destemming and soft pressing; cold controlled fermentation and refinement in stainless steel