Fermented and aged in stainless steel at a controlled temperature, Classic Line Trebbiano d'Abruzzo DOC is an easy but not simple wine with a pleasant drink. There are many floral and fruity suggestions that appear on the nose and on the palate. Medium-bodied, fine and fruity with good acidity, it is ideal for summer dishes based on fish and seasonal vegetables.
- First Name: Masciarelli Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: Trebbiano Abruzzese e Trebbiano Toscano 100%
- First year of production: 1981
- Production area and vineyard altitude: S. Martino s. Marrucina 400 mt. – Bucchianico 250mt – Loreto Aprutino 350 mt. – Ripa Teatina 250 mt – Colonnella 200 mt – Corropoli 200mt.
- Yield per hectare: 100 -120 q.li
- Training system: single curtain (Perola abruzzese)
- Vinification: Static decantation of the must after destemming and soft pressing; controlled cold fermentation and aging in stainless steel.