Fermented and aged only in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature, Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC Linea Classica Masciarelli is an easy but not simple wine, with a pleasant and natural drinkability. There are many floral and fruity suggestions on the nose and palate: candied apples, apricot pie, lemon juice and citrus fruits. Medium-bodied, fine and fruity with good acidity, it is ideal for summer dishes based on fish and seasonal vegetables.
- Name: Masciarelli Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: Trebbiano 100%
- Alcohol content: 12.50%
- First year of production: 1981
- Numbers of bottles produced: 150.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: S. Martino s. Marrucina 400 mt. s.l. – Loreto Aprutino 350 mt. s.l. – Ripa Teatina 250 mt. s.l.
- Soil type of vineyards: clay / calcareous
- Yield per hectare: 100 quintals
- Training system: Abruzzo’s Pergola – Single Guyot
- Time of harvest: 20 – 30 September
- Wine-making process: 15 days approx. static decanting of must after destemming and soft pressing; cold controlled fermentation and refinement in stainless steel.