Strongly supported by Marina Cvetic, Gianni Masciarelli line was born in 2014 as a dedication to his partner in life and professional challenges. Consisting of Montepulciano, Trebbiano, and Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo DOC, this line is produced with quality grapes from the vineyards of Loreto Aprutino (Pescara), a particularly suitable area with excellent exposure and significant temperature difference.
- Name: Gianni Masciarelli Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: selection of Montepulciano 100%
- Alcohol content: 13%
- First year of production: 2014
- Number of bottles produced: 18.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: Loreto Aprutino, 250 mt s.l.
- Soil type of vineyards: medium calcareous clay
- Yield per hectare: 90 quintals
- Training system: Abruzzo’s Pergola and Single Guyot
- Time of harvest: 1 – 5 October
- Wine-making process: Fermentation in stainless steel thermo-controlled tanks.