Strongly supported by Marina Cvetic, Gianni Masciarelli line was born in 2014 as a dedication to his partner in life and professional challenges. Consisting of Montepulciano, Trebbiano, and Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo DOC, this line is produced with quality grapes from the vineyards of Loreto Aprutino (Pescara), a particularly suitable area with excellent exposure and significant temperature difference.
- Name: Gianni Masciarelli Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: selection of Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 100%
- Alcohol content: 13,50%
- First year of production: 2012
- Number of bottles produced: 180.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyard: Loreto Aprutino (Cocciapazza and Remartello), 350 mt s.l.
- Soil type of vineyards: argille ricche di sabbia
- Training system: Abruzzo’s Pergola and Single Guyot
- Time of harvest: second half of October
- Wine-making process: diraspigiatura seguita da permanenza sulle bucce a 28-30°C per 10-15 gg dopo la svinatura e affinamento di 20 mesi in acciaio inox.