Strongly supported by Marina Cvetic, Gianni Masciarelli line was born in 2014 as a dedication to his partner in life and professional challenges. Consisting of Montepulciano, Trebbiano, and Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo DOC, this line is produced with quality grapes from the vineyards of Loreto Aprutino (Pescara), a particularly suitable area with excellent exposure and significant temperature difference.
- Name: Gianni Masciarelli Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC
- Grapes: Selection of Trebbiano d’Abruzzo 100%
- Alcohol content: 12,50%
- First year of production: 2013
- Number of produced bottles: 30.000
- Municipality of production and altitude of vineyards: Loreto Aprutino (Cocciapazza and Remartello), 350 mt s.l.
- Soil type of vineyards: medium calcareous clay
- Training system: Abruzzo’s Pergola and Single Guyot
- Time of harvest: 25 – 30 September
- Wine-making process: in thermo-controlled tanks made by stainless steel, 30 days at 16°C