Pure free-run must obtained from Montepulciano grapes and other red grape varieties. Fermented in steel without contact with the skins. Easy to drink with its soft pink color and delicate hints of strawberry and rose petals, it is the ideal companion for pizza or macaroni with fresh cherry tomatoes.
- First Name: Masciarelli Rosato IGT Colline Teatine
- Grapes: Montepulciano and other red grape varities
- First year of production: 1981
- Production area and vineyard altitude: S. Martino sulla Marrucina, 440 mt – Ripa Teatina 250 mt – Bucchianico 250mt
- Yield per hectare: 130 q.li
- Training system: Pergola abruzzese – Guyot.
- Vinification: pressing and extraction of the must without contact with the skins, fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature.