This exclusive production of about 3,000 bottles is produced in a single vineyard cultivated with Guyot system whose plants are more than 40 years old. The yield of 50 quintals per hectare allows the production of extraordinarily balanced grapes harvested at zero km: Colle Rosina rises, in fact, just in front of the main Masciarelli winery. The mono varietal wine ferments in stainless steel tanks and ages in French oak for more than one year. A long aging in bottle follows. Intense aromas of black currant and blueberry lead to a full body, soft and voluminous, with juicy tannins and a savory finish.
- First Name: Marina Cvetic Cabernet Sauvignon Terre Aquilane IGT
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon
- First year of production: 1990
- Production area and vineyard altitude: S. Martino s. Marrucina, 400 mt s.l. Colle Rosina.
- Soil type of vineyards: medium texture tending to sandy with presence of fine gravel
- Yield per hectare: 50 quintals
- Training system: Guyot
- Vinification: fermentation in stainless steel tanks, followed by maceration and aging in French oak barriques.