Best seller of the line, sold in 55 countries, Marina Cvetic Riserva has greatly contributed to the fortunes of Montepulciano in the world. Numerous awards have been received over the years, including the inclusion in the "World Top 100" of the American magazine Wine Spectator. Of great complexity, freshness and balance, it has a fine and velvety tannic structure and a rich aromatic texture. Deep and harmonic, it closes with rare cleanliness and it is destined to give great emotions with the passing of the years.
- First Name: Marina Cvetic Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC Riserva San Martino Rosso
- Grapes: Montepulciano 100%
- First year of production: 1997
- Production area and vineyard altitude: S. Martino s. Marrucina 400 mt – Colle di Paolo, Fonte Filippo, Schiavone, Colle Rosina.
- Yield per hectare: 80 quintali
- Training system: Guyot
- Vinification: The different "cru" are vinified separately with dedicated fermentations and macerations, then aged in barriques for 12/18 months. The "cru" are then blended and bottled and aged in bottle for at least 6 months.
- Tre Bicchieri 2001 – 2003 – 2005
- 5 Grappoli (AIS Duemilavini 2011) / Marina Cvetic 2007
- “Vini dell’Eccellenza” (L’Espresso, Vini d’Italia 2011) / Marina Cvetic 2007
- Parker, points 94 / Marina Cvetic 2001
- Parker, points 91 / Marina Cvetic 2003
- Parker, points 90 / Marina Cvetic 2004
- Parker, points 90 / Marina Cvetic 2006
- Wine Enthusiast, points 90 / Marina Cvetic 2003
- Gold Medals Korea Wine Challenge 2008 / Marina Cvetic 2004
- Netherland’s Best Red Wine 2008 / Marina Cvetic 2005
- Netherland’s Best Red Wine 2009 / Marina Cvetic 2005
- “Prix du Vinologue” / Marina Cvetic 2006
- “Best Red Wine” Lithuanian Wine 2009, / Marina Cvetic 2005
- Falstaff Magazine, July 2010, points 90, / Marina Cvetic 2006