Produced from pure Pecorino grapes, versatile but full-bodied, intense and layered, this vibrant white wine has aromatic notes ranging from balsamic, sage, thyme, mountain herbs, but also hints of pear, dried apple, lemon zest. It allows for a wide range of combinations: from aperitifs to appetizers, from fish dishes to soups and cheeses. Every year, the 5% of the profits from its sales support an association for the protection of children’s rights.
- First Name: Castello di Semivicoli Pecorino
- Grapes: Pecorino 100%
- Alcohol content: 13%
- First year of production: 2013
- Number of bottles produced: 15.000
- Comune di produzione e altimetria vigneto: Casacanditella (Ch), 350 mt s.l.m.
- Yield per hectare: 80 quintals
- Training system: Guyot
- Exposure of vineyard: north/south
- Vine age: 11 years
- Time of harvest: 10 – 20 of September
criomacerazione 14 ore – pressatura – decantazione statica del mosto – fermentazione controllata a freddo ed affinamento in acciaio inox.