From the desire to make a Bordeaux blend from a local perspective, one of the most original labels of the Masciarelli house is born. It is a refined blend of Montepulciano, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. Its aromatic depth ranges from notes of raspberry, plum and orange peel to spices. The body is full, round and structured with velvety tannins. The finish is savory and fruity. Ideal pairing with red meats and game.
- First Name: Castello di Semivicoli Rosso Terre di Chieti IGT
- Grapes: Merlot, Cabernet e Montepulciano
- First year of production: 2009
- Production area and vineyard altitude: Casacanditella, 380 mt s.l.m.
- Yield per hectare: 80 quintals
- Training system: Guyot
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature